We are a not-for-profit organisation working across the Midlands offering a range of services to meet the needs of disabled children, young people, and adults and this provides you with a unique opportunity to volunteer for us and develop and grow with us as an organisation.
How about either of these opportunities – a Social Media Advisor to help us run our website, Facebook page and Twitter account, promoting our events and generally keeping us up-to-date?
Or maybe you’ve got aspirations to be the next Mary Portas and you can help us promote and sell our vast (and ever-growing!) collection of donated, pre-loved clothes and toys!
To find out more about either of these special and unique opportunities, click on the links below and then GET IN TOUCH!
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVISOR
RETAIL SALES ADVISOR
Not your bag? Then how about the following …
We are always looking to recruit dedicated volunteers who:
- Understand disability issues and the potential impact this can have on individuals and families
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Value diversity and have a commitment to equal opportunity for all
We run groups for children and young people and often need volunteers to help with the smooth running of the sessions. We also offer support to the whole family unit.
If you prefer not to volunteer in working directly with those using our services, there are other opportunities – help us with fundraising, administration, finance and IT to name but a few!
So please keep visiting our website. We hope something will appeal and look forward to hearing from you.
By volunteering for Entrust Care Partnership we offer you:
- Excellent induction and training as relevant to your role
- A exciting range of opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit you and benefit the organisation
- Support and encouragement to make a difference
All volunteers are checked through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you’d like more information or just an informal chat before applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more on becoming an Entrust Care Volunteer
We’d love to hear from you!